St. John’s is committed to providing a vibrant Gospel ministry to the young adults and families of our congregation–and to friends in the community as well.
Pastor Justin will be working closely with young adults and families (college-age students through about age 40) in ways that bring the love and truth of God in Jesus Christ to the lives of his people. What the shape of all this will be is still to be revealed, but our young adults and families can expect to walk together with Christ in fellowship, Christian growth, service and good times. Any number of things, like small group studies to big group events, community service to social events, are possible.
Please take time to be involved, knowing that you are always welcome and that by this ministry the Lord will bless you.
Family Day at Sunday School – Sunday, January 22nd October 30th at 9:15 am. This will be a Life Sunday Celebration
Come join us for an Easter Movie on Friday, March 24th, 2023 at 7 pm
- September 15, 2019 – First Connect BBQ and future planning at the home of Pastor Justin & Katrina Kumfer
- November 17, 2019 – Art of Neighboring Bible Study
- January 5, 2020 – Epiphany Party
- February 23, 2020 – Art of Neighboring Bible Study
- February 29, 2020 – Family Game Night
- July 23, 2021 – Summer Movie Night
- October 29, 2022 – Fall Festival
- October 30, 2022 – Family Day at Sunday School