JUMP stands for Just Unique Middle-aged People.
JUMP is a group for “middle-aged” people to participate in social and community service events. It is a great opportunity to make friends and live the Christian life. The group meets as opportunity arises and as members offer to host/organize an event.
If you want to be involved with the JUMP group or have questions or planning ideas, please contact Dave Erickson, DCE firstname.lastname@example.org.
J.U.M.P. group members are invited for a Progressive Dinner on Saturday, December 10th at 4 pm. More details to come!
- October 27, 2017 – First JUMP gathering at the Fistler home. Fellowship, supper, and Minute to Win It games
- December 10, 2017 – Pizza and Trolley Light Tour of Christmas light displays in Rochester
- January 21, 2018 – Lunch and Bowling at Strikers Corner in Stewartville
- February 18, 2018 – Pot-luck lunch and game day – St. John’s fellowship hall
- March 25, 2018 – Movie/Dinner – matinee I can Only Imagine, dinner at Fat Willy’s
- April 22, 2018 – Lunch and Servant Event – taco meal provided by Myhrvolds, then hung Neighbors Helping Neighbors information flyers door to door
- June 21, 2018 – Dinner and Games at the home of Gary and LuAnn Betcher
- September 8, 2018 – Cruise on the Pearl of the Lake Paddle Wheel Boat in Lake City. Followed by dinner.
- November 11, 2018 – Pot-luck Lunch and fellowship in the church fellowship hall. We also set up the new tables in the fellowship hall.
- December 9, 2018 – Christmas Progressive Dinner at homes of Paul & Sue Smith and Aaron & Janelle Fistler, and in the church fellowship hall.
- January 6, 2019 – Prepared and served the evening meal at the Ronald McDonald House
- February 16, 2019 – Dinner and friendly competition in darts and table shuffleboard at the home of Aaron & Janelle Fistler.
- April 28, 2019 – Movie/Dinner – matinee Breakthrough, dinner at Rooster’s Too
- August 10, 2019 – Meal at the home of Pastor and Connie Fritsch then to the Stewartville Community Theater’s production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- September 8, 2019 – Movie/Dinner – Overcomers, dinner at Rooster’s Too
- November 18, 2019 – Prepared and served the evening meal at the Ronald McDonald House
- December 11, 2019 – Christmas Progressive Dinner at homes of Bruce & Kay Narveson and Aaron & Janelle Fistler, and in the church fellowship hall.
- February 18, 2020 – Prepared and served the evening meal at the Ronald McDonald House
- August 8, 2021 – Picnic and fellowship at the home of Ted and Kim Frank.
- October 10, 2021 – Tacos and games in the church fellowship hall.
- December 11, 2021 – Christmas Dinner and fun gift exchange in the fellowship hall.
- October 2, 2022 – Franklin Graham GOD LOVES YOU Tour with Newsboys