Wee Care Parent Center
Click the buttons at the left to see important information for Wee Care parents.
Welcome to the Wee Care family!
Since 1983, Wee Care has been enriching the lives of children and families in the Stewartville area. We are so excited to be able to watch your child learn and grow through our program. Our philosophy is that each child will develop, through Christian education and guidance, a good self-image and respect for others.
Communication is an important part of your child’s journey at Wee Care. Our families are kept up-to-date throughout the school year in several ways:
- STUDENT FOLDERS: Each student has a take-home folder for projects and notes. Get a glimpse into your child’s day at Wee Care by seeing what we read, played, learned, ate and discovered. It’s a great conversation starter with your child! Daily newsletters, parent bulletins, monthly and annual calendars will be sent home in your child’s folder or via electronic communication. If two sets of information are required, notify the office.
- WEE CARE WEBSITE: Our website also contains important information and forms. Click on the tabs under Wee Care to see our Parent Information Center, registration information, FAQ, fundraiser updates and online payment links. Go to https://www.stjohnsandweecare.org/wee-care-learning-center/
- BRIGHTWHEEL APP: Our staff communicates with families via the Brightwheel app. Only parents and legal guardians will be given access to student information, photos and/or links. For the safety and privacy of our students, ANY INFORMATION/PHOTOS SHARED VIA BRIGHTWHEEL MAY NOT BE SHARED PUBLICALLY OR POSTED ON PUBLIC MEDIA SITES.
- CONFERENCES: Parent-teacher conferences are offered twice per year for all of our families. During this meeting, parents will be provided with a written summary of the student’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional development. Of course, you are welcome to request a meeting with your child’s teacher at any time throughout the year.
- CONTACT THE OFFICE: The Wee Care office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:30 to 12:30. Staff can be reached at 507-533-6260. The Director is also available for questions or concerns via email.