Fundraisers & Wish List for Wee Care
There are many ways to support Wee Care Learning Center. Look below to find our fundraisers, gift registry and wish list.
Target Gift Registry
Click the button below to go to our Target Gift Registry, where you can purchase items from our wish list of toys, books and other classroom materials.
Seasonal Fundraisers for Wee Care
In addition to our ongoing fundraisers, Wee Care schedules several special events throughout the year. Watch for specific dates and more information in your newsletter!
- One Stop Christmas Shop – November – This special event is our biggest fundraiser of the year. We have a Parent Bake Sale, MANY fabulous vendors and a large Silent Auction. Do all of your Christmas shopping in one place while supporting Wee Care!
- Tupperware – January/February- Our Tupperware fundraiser is held every other year, alternating with Yankee Candle
- Yankee Candle – January/February- Our Yankee Candle fundraiser is held every other year, alternating with Tupperware.
- Wee Care’s Eat at Subway Day – March- Bring your whole family to eat at Subway during this event. A portion of the proceeds go to support Wee Care.
- Pizza Ranch Tip Night – April- Join us for dinner at Stewartville’s Pizza Ranch for a great meal! A portion of the proceeds go to support Wee Care.
Wee Care Wish List
Families often want to donate items to Wee Care Learning Center. Here is a list of some of the supplies that we use most frequently.
- 5 oz. paper cups (similar to Dixie cups)
- Paper Towel Rolls
- Large and Small Paper Plates (unwaxed, used for crafts)
- Wal-Mart gift cards (used for photo processing)
- Reams of paper, either white or colored
- Masking tape (Scotch brand or Universal brand)
- Elmer’s Disappearing purple glue sticks
- Crayola Washable Classic Colors Large Markers
- Seasonal stickers
- Duplo building block sets
- Metallic permanent markers (silver and gold)
- Monetary donations to be used for classroom supplies, field trips, scholarships and equipment.